Memory Care at Christian Health
- Category: Press Room
- Posted On:
Christian Health (CHCC) offers a variety of programs, services, and residence options for individuals living with memory impairment and those who love them.
- Free monthly Caregiver Support Groups are offered at noon first Tuesdays, 1 p.m. second Wednesdays, and 10 a.m. second Fridays.
- Did you know that CHCC offers three different special memory-care residences guided by our compassionate Person- and Family-centered Care model – The Courtyard at The Longview Assisted Living Residence, Heritage Manor East Nursing Home, and Southgate?
- For caregivers who would benefit from professional therapy,
- LiveWell Counseling
- offers a variety of treatment options and hours.
- Christian Health Care Woodhaven of Wayne and Wyckoff are medical/social day programs offering specific activities and events for individuals with memory-care needs in a safe and loving environment. (Transportation and meals provided.)
- CHCC professionals are available to speak to your group, organization, or workplace about memory impairment and other topics of interest related to dementia and those who care for them through our active and robust Speakers Bureau.
- Teepa Snow, nationally renowned educator on dementia care, offers webinars, online videos and information, and online training courses. Visit teepasnow.com.