A Room of One’s Own
Each resident of Hillcrest enjoys his or her own private studio with a private bathroom and shower. Residents can personalize their homes to their tastes with their own furnishings. Other features include:
- Emergency call system in each bedroom and bathroom
- Fire-safety features
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Housekeeping and linen service
- General maintenance, regular safety checks, and snow removal
Enjoy healthy, delicious meals with all of the fun and none of the work.
One of the causes of poor nutrition or loss of appetite is eating alone. At Hillcrest, three healthy, delicious meals are served each day in a lovely setting, where residents enjoy the company of friends and restaurant-style dining. Snacks are also available throughout the day.
Planned social and recreational programming adds to the warmth of life at Hillcrest. Residents also enjoy quiet time and activities in the many common spaces including:
- Wellness and rehabilitation room
- Spacious living room
- TV lounge
- Cheery sun room
- Country kitchen
- Outdoor patio and decks
Much care has gone into providing Hillcrest residents with amenities that contribute to a quality lifestyle.
- Washers and dryers (no charge)
- Beauty salon/barber shop
- Group transportation to local points of interest
- Access to other Christian Health services, including physical therapy, nutritional counseling, and adult day care programs, is available.
Christian Health is a nonprofit organization open to anyone regardless of race, sex, or religion.