Programs, Services, and Residence Options for Individuals Living with Memory Impairment and Those Who Love Them
- Category: News & Updates
- Posted On:
Christian Health (CHCC) offers a variety of programs, services, and residence options for individuals living with memory impairment and those who love them. Call (201) 848-4463 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- CHCC has three different memory-support residences guided by our compassionate Person–and Family-centered Care model: The Courtyard at The Longview Assisted Living Residence, Heritage Manor Nursing Home, and Southgate behavior-management unit.
- Ramapo Ridge Behavioral Health (RRBH) has been earned the distinction of Disease-specific Care Certification for Dementia from The Joint Commission, the premier health-care quality improvement and accrediting body in America. RRBH is the only hospital in New Jersey and one only two in the nation to earn this certification.
- CHCC offers three Caregivers Support Groups; all are free, and one is dedicated solely to caregivers of individuals living with dementia. Groups meet at noon first Tuesdays, Building 1 Conference Room [registration: (201) 848-5830]; 1 p.m. second Wednesdays, Christian Health Care Woodhaven of Wayne, 2000 Siena Village, Wayne [This group is specifically for caregivers on individuals with dementia. Registration: (973) 305-9155]; and 10 a.m. second Fridays, Commons Conference Room. [Registration: (201) 848-5867]
- For caregivers who would benefit from professional therapy, LiveWell Counseling offers a variety of treatment options and hours.
- Christian Health Care Woodhaven of Wayne and Wyckoff are medical/social day programs offering specific activities and events for individual with memory-care needs in a safe and loving environment.
- CHCC professionals are available to speak to your group, organization, or workplace about memory impairment and other topics of interest related to dementia through our active and robust Speakers Bureau.